Monday 2 December 2013

Bonjour! My very first post...

Hello,

Welcome to Pochette & Paperflower, my new blog, and a creative outlet for all the projects I get up to. 

Having worked as a free-lancer in film, tv and theatre for the past few years, I'm hoping this is the start of my own branch of creativity.

 As much as I have loved the jobs I have done, its always nice to create something that is your idea; hopefully the skills I've picked up along the way will serve me well! 

Working in film and television often means there are periods of frantic, mad work ( 80 hour week anyone?!), and then times when work is quiet and things wrap up (usually around the festive period, and man, do I love it!). 

Currently on a festive rest, I'm hoping this blog will keep me out of mischief (not that I'm naughty, but a girl can't shop or sleep all day everyday...), and I'll begin by uploading a few festive projects soon.

Much love,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment